skyworks imaging are a CAA certified drone operator.

In order to fly a drone in the UK for commercial gain, any drone operator must have a ‘Permission for Commercial Operations’. This document means that the operator has undergone the proper training and examinations both written and practical.

We are also insured for every flight, with public liability cover of no less than £1 million